Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MP3 Seminars Of Isabelle Ringer

One of my best friends in the world is Isabelle Ringer. Because Ringer and I are such good friends, people think we're alike, but honestly: we think totally differently.

Ringer's very logical and pragmatic (whereas my approach often has metaphysical leanings) and as much as I love my own perspective: I surround myself w/inspiring people who have much to offer and are fun to learn from on purpose.

What we both have in common is that we are studious as shit. And we swear a lot. So if you like my MP3s, you'll love hers! Educated, and totally real. Honest stories and cited sources. Here's previews of the 3 new MP3s:

1) Becoming A Great Leader. Ringer's an amazing leader, from Pivoting, to Team Captain, to GM of SDDD: she knocks it out the park with hard work, study, and true dedication.




2) Deliberate Practice.  She was voted SDDD's 2012 Coach Of The Year for a reason! Ringer (and I) are huge proponents of Deliberate Practice: a phrase every Athlete and Coach would be wise to learn and love!



3) It's About More Than Skating. This features both of us, and the kind of stuff we talk about privately: what derby means... and could mean, when we decide to make about more than skating.


If you're hungry to always grow and learn more about this sport and evolve your own role in it, my guess is that you'll enjoy these very much! http://shop.bonniedstroir.com/ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment